Monday, October 26, 2009

Writing As Fast As I Can


I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've last written in this blog. I've been busy writing. No excuse. I'm working on so many writing projects that I didn't even get to work on LAUREL AVENUE, my new book, this past week. last week i completed features on Art Basel Miami Beach, Miami Book Fair, Funkshion Fashion Week, another chapter of the book that's not mine (ghost writing client) and I've also been doing research for a new website. On Friday night I went to the opening of Prelude, Barton G's new restaurant in the Arsht Center of Performing Arts. The place was gorgeous and the food was almost too beautiful to eat but too delicious not to. After dinner we sneaked into the theatre to see the end of Miami City Ballet's program. The dancers were incredible and they all looked so young. It was a wonderful night. Now I'm back to doing more research for the website and have to write another chapter for the book that's not mine. PHOTO: Models backstage at Fragolina Pomandour Swimwear Show at the Setai-the last show of Funkshion Fashion Week.

No comments: