Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Waiting and Writing

Today I'm back at home and trying to get back into the pattern of working on several different projects at once. I'm jumping back and forth between my new book, a ghost writing project, freelance feature projects and a research project. I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on each separately, as they are all overlapping and often I have several deadlines at once. Now that I've been working on the books, that's all that I want to write but of course I have to work on the other projects as they are the ones that are currently paying my rent. I guess I'm thinking too much and should just keep working. It's just one of those days that I'm thinking too much about why my first book hasn't been published yet. I hate the waiting part of the process which will probably be a longer wait because of the depressed economy. The economy isn't the only thing that's depressed.

No comments: