Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bite Me


For years I've been fascinated with vampires and actually dreamed, hoped, and secretly desired that I'd be bitten by a vampire and live the life of the living dead. Sleep all day, party all night, never grow old. What could be better than that? Of course I realized that it would never happen and even if it did it would be a life filled with consequences that I was not willing to deal with like never seeing the sun and having to drink blood. I'm thinking about all this vampire thoughts because it's Halloween week and I'm yet again trying to think of a Halloween costume that I can make from scratch and that won't be too confining. I used to love dressing up in costumes but have lost the desire. What does that mean? I still love fantasy. I still enjoy a good scary story. And I still dream about being a vampire. I guess I'm not the only one as vampire books, television series and movies are all the rage now. Bite me someone.

No comments: