Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My World Is Upside Down


Just came home from Crunch Gym where I took the anti-gravity class. It's 70 minutes of working on those hanging silk ribbons like in Cirque du Soleil. Hanging, swinging, flipping, and pulling yourself up and around. It's a dizzing experience but a full workout. My world is spinning but I feel great. I fed myself and the stray cat (she seems to know when I'm eating). Now I'm ready to work. I'm researching special art events that are being held duing Art Basel Miami Beach week for a feature in the December Issue of Where Magazine. I'm also doing a little work on the Miami Book Fair feature for Miami ArtZine. Both deadlines are next week. I'm trying to get focused but that class really wore me out but I know I'll be energized any minute. I guess I'll never be a Cirque du Soleil star.

No comments: