Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's All About Book Number Two


I've finally, at least in my mind, put my novel SOUTH BEACH STAR to bed. Now it's up to the Universe and my agent. I've set deadlines for myself for my next novel LAUREL AVENUE which I'm currently working on and very excited about. It's a Hollywood story filled with gossip, wanna-be-actors, screenwriters, comedians, gossip, murder, a kidnapping, and the tabloid press. It's lots of fun to write and takes me back to my days in Hollywood. It's another gorgeous day in South Beach (I've already been out for a bike ride and fed the stray cats). Now I'm being picked up for one of my freelance jobs and tonight I'm going to see Fiddler on the Roof with Topol, the original star and star of the film. It's a classic and I've never seen it on stage, just the film, so it will be fun. Season is upon us and I'm ready. Funkshion Fashion Week, Miami Book Fair, Art Basel, Wine & Food Festival, and Mayhem.

No comments: