Thursday, October 8, 2009

Erotic Dreams


Woke up dreaming that I was at a party and had to rush to another one. Just like life. Last night I went to the 4th Anniversary Party for the World Erotic Art Museum. If you haven't been, you must go as it's a visual wonderland of erotica. I've been to this museum many times and every time I go I'm shocked at what I see and also amazed. There are so many pieces from all over the world and I always see new things that I've never seen before. It's a dreary morning and I'm on my second cup of coffee trying to energize to write a chapter for my ghostwriting client (meeting today). I can never motivate myself to write a chapter for this client until the morning of the meeting when I have to turn it in. Luckily she always likes it. If I could write chapters for my book that fast I would have completed several this year but money jobs always come first. I've given myself a deadline for LAUREN AVENUE, the new novel that I'm working on. Now that I've done that, I hope to have it completed by the first of the year. Happy Day and to all those writers out there, keep writing. Photo: Here's a Keith Haring that I photographed at the World Erotic Art Museum. The original photo that I wanted to include was much too erotic to include.

No comments: