Saturday, September 19, 2009

It Was A Dark & Rainy Morning


Woke up about 5:30 am just as the rain started coming down hard. I knew I wasn't going to fall back asleep so I started reading. The rain kept coming and I fell asleep again but kept waking up so I continued to read. Finally at around 9 am I decided to make coffee and officially wake up but that didn't happen until around 10:30. My week had been a busy one and I felt I was constantly rushing somewhere or trying to finish writing for a deadline so I relished the idea of just chilling with a book on a Saturday morning. Hopefully the coffee will rouse me to do some work as I have a million projects to complete not to mention laundry. It would be nice to finish a chapter on my book but I need to write another chapter for my ghostwriting client by Monday. Here's another page of nightlife photos from Wire (circa 1996) with DJ Jellybean Benitz, Daisy Fuentes, and DJ Mark Leventhal.

No comments: