Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Writing As Fast As I Can

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted and I've certainly had a lot to post about. It's been a busy season and I've been writing for several local publications and writing travel guides so I neglected my blog. Someone asked what I was doing and why it wasn't up on my blog. I just said, "I've been writing as fast as I can but haven't added anything to my blog. I apologize. Just this past week was a whirlwind of events for the SoBeWFF, a day's work on the pilot for a new TV show, PULSE at New World Center, Chippendales at Mansion (I was the only guy in a room of screaming women), the opening of Naked Taco, and Dance NOW's Il Mare at the Colony Theatre. Last night I went to the opening of YARD HOUSE, their new South Beach location on Lenox just off Lincoln Road. Seated at the media table, the food kept coming and it was all good. My favorite being the chicken dishes particularly the boneless Firecracker wings (not too spicy). The space is gigantic with large screen TVs everywhere and they offer 148 beers on tap. Afterwards we traveled to Broward for the Broadway show MEMPHIS. I had seen the show before but was glad to return as this is an excellent production with a great cast. So there. I'm back in the saddle so to speak. I dipped my pen into the blog well and started the words flowing so I'm making a commitment to share. Everyone keeps asking me what's hot and great in Miami so I'll continue to offer my opinions, share what I know, and guide you to the wonderful things that make Miami great. 
Photo: Tasting Village at SoBeWFF

No comments: