Thursday, June 16, 2011

I think I found my cat

South Beach temperatures are already sizzling and every day seems hotter than the last. I've been a little down waiting for the print version of South Beach Star to come out and I've really missed my cat. It's the white kitten that I posted photos of earlier this year. He disappeared one night when it was raining and never returned. Today, on craigslist, I found a listing of someone looking for a home for their kitten/cat. This kitten looks exactly like mine. There can't be that many white cats with yellow-striped tails that look exactly alike. I've emailed twice and now I'm just waiting. This cat would sit on my lap or at my feet while I wrote. Maybe the return of the cat would get me out of my blue funk and back to writing. Cheers to everyone.

No comments: