Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All That Jazz


The beautiful weather, that we all take for granted, has returned to Miami. Beautiful days, gorgeous nights. Rain in the morning and sunshine in the afternoon. Today was one such day. The cats didn't come to my door until the rain had stopped. Mama cat came to visit three times. She's hungrier now that she's had kittens. I can't wait to see them. It was a perfect morning for writing and I completed my deadline ontime. In the afternoon I went to 3 classes at the gym, arms, butt and abs, one and half hours of exercise without a break. It felt good. Tonight I saw Chita Rivera: My Broadway at the Fillmore at the Jackie Gleason Theatre. This lady knows how to turn a phrase, work a crowd and wow an audience with a few bumps and grinds. She sang songs from her many shows including West Side Story, Kiss of the Spider Woman, The Rink, Chicago and Bye Bye Birdie. Her show was entertaining but the woman was more amazing than the show. Her energy, spunk, charisma, and verve far outshines most half her age. What a lady.

No comments: