Friday, October 2, 2009

Playing With Models
























"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -Shaw
Yesterday I played a lot but it was really all work related. In the afternoon I visited the new MAPS (a Miami Production Services Studio) for a fashion shoot. Watched the model, had some delicious food and scored a free MAPS t-shirt. Last night I went to the opening party for Rock Fashion Week at the Eden Rock Hotel and later walked next door to LIV at the Fontainebleau for the anniversary party for Rocco Donna Salons. The fashion (hair) show didn't start until much later so we hung out in the dressing room and I took some fun shots of the models being made up. After a walking tour of LIV and another visit to backstage, we decided to leave since the actual show was almost two hours later. We grabbed our gift bags and headed out as the VIPS were entering on the red carpet. Today, it's back to writing. I'm working on yet another chapter for that book (not my own) for my ghostwriting client. I'm also still working on the feature for the Miami Book Fair. There are so many Miami writers and books with Miami themes this year. I'm praying that next year I will be one of the authors at the Fair with my book SOUTH BEACH STAR. All photos were shot backstage for the Rocco Donna Anniversary party hair show.

No comments: