Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Hooked on Dancing With The Stars

Since I'm supposed to bare all in this blog, I must admit that I'm hooked on Dancing With The Stars. I missed the show last night so today I'm watching it on Hulu. I should be writing but I'm watching Dancing With The Stars. This week is going to be a crazy week anyway and I'm trying to fit everything in. I'm getting blessed tonight (and I need all the blessings I can get) by a Tibetian Monk and tomorrow night Fashion Week begins with both Funkshion and Rock Fashion. There's also several art events this week and I'm not leaving out my classes at the gym even with three deadlines. What makes the schedule really crazy is that I'm biking back and forth between my place and my friend's house (where I'm house sitting) but I have to do it. I have a stray cat and my computer at my place while I have to feed two cats and a dog at her place. Yes, it's ten days of sleeping with a dog and a cat (the other cat sleeps alone).

No comments: