Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pro-Bowl & Super Bowl Madness

I've been crazed with my new job at PROOF Ocean Drive as well as finishing deadlines for freelance work. Just finished a 2,000 word cover story on Cultural Hot Spots for next week's Wire. I also just finished my weekly Wired on the Arts column for the same issue. I also have to finish the Where Magazine Concierge Newsletter but I'll have to do that when I get home from working at PROOF. Tonight is Pro Bowl so it should be crazier than usual at the restaurant. Last night the new owners came in with friends and they were shooting an episode of a new reality show featuring the wives of pro basketball players. I don't know how but I had enough energy and time to take an abdominal class at the gym before work. Here I go, off to PROOF for another night of madness.

No comments: