Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Writing As Fast As I Can

Just finished a feature about Art Deco in Miami Beach for the January Issue of Where Magazine. Now I have to write another chapter for the book that's not mine (ghost writing gig). Now that I've started writing for Wire Weekly I have two new deadlines this week. a feature due on Friday about the Performing Arts in Miami and another longer feature due on Sunday on Art in Miami. Tonight I'm going to a Diesel sponsored concert at the Paris Theatre. It's a mixture of bands and DJs performing and it's been on tour to cities all over the world and this is the last stop in the U.S. Today I booked my flight for Christmas and I'm so happy to be going home this year. I'm writing every day and going to the gym almost daily so it will be a joy to take a break and visit with my family. Here's to another wonderful productive day.

No comments: