Friday, August 7, 2009

Having My Life Pass Before Me

I've been spending the week working on the website (not this one)that will document the pioneers of South Beach and it's almost like having my life pass before my eyes. There are hundreds of names of people on the list and I have to write about each one of them. I'm reading lots of old press clippings and other assorted documents to find info about some of these people. Some have moved away, some have become stars, some have passed away and others have just disappeared. I may make a list of people who I can't find and add it to this site for people to identify. It's a giant project and it's kept me from my own writing but I have to get back to my projects this weekend as I have two chapters due on a book for Monday. No time for the sun this weekend.

No comments: